KADERES Service Program
Our KADERES (Karagwe Development and Relief Service) program is one of the main reasons for our high KPD-Quality Standard.
We are not only buying the coffee as a trader, but we are a service enterprise that is ensuring the high quality of KPD-COFFEE.
We are supporting our small farmers during the whole coffee growing process before, during and after the harvest. The farmers are registered members that are working directly with our Field- and Internal-Control Staff.
- Training on quality improvements due to best harvest methods, storage and transport.
- Offering microcredits in our 15 mircrobanks to enable small farmers to invest directly in tarps, storage rooms, non-kerosene lamps etc.
- Certification and best-practice training
- Internal-Control-System and monitoring
- We are providing high-quality seeds for planting, providing solar dryers and working on a warehouse-receipt system to pay the small farmers at delivery day.